Here is the discussion post about Season 1, episode 6, Rory's Birthday Parties.
Feel free to add your thoughts and opinions to this post. My notes are below the cut.
- I kind of wish I had some grandparents like that. Letting me pick whatever I wanted after it all.
- Is there expensive rich people pudding?
- I have never had a birthday where someone controlled who showed up to my party, except when I was a kid. Certainly not my entire school....damn...
- Why didn;t Rory tell Lorelai about her school being invited to her party?
- Luke is so sweet to Rory. Doing stuff for her he would never do anyone else except Lorelai.
- Why invite so many people that she doesn't even know?
- I would have been just as rude as Rory. That isn't her party at all.
- How much money do you think she got from all the people giving her envelopes during the night?
- Paris's pants at the college fair are so crazy!
- I love those original Macs that Rory got from Lorelai for her Birthday.
- Must be nice to be rich and just think you can have whatever you want. Like Sookie being her personal caterer.
- How many parents actually know their kids? Especially in todays society.
- What teenager doesn't sneak their boyfriend or girlfriend around?
- The look of Lorelai's face at the end. Same face Emily made when she found out she didn;t know Rory or Lorelai at all either.