Here is the discussion topic for Season 1, episode 4, The Deer Hunters
Feel free to join in at anytime.
My notes are below the cut
- I would love if shopping for school supplies were eve just half as amusing with Lorelai when I was a kid.
- If to err is human, that should be celebrated. Nope, in a private school you aren't allowed to be human or make mistakes.
- Don't wear expensive shoes to work then Michele.
- Rory basically has to study forever and ever and never have any free time.
- Who does that? Oh here are people sitting at a table working, I want the table. It's mine now thanks.
- Sookie kind of bothers me in this episode. Just drop the risotto. Nothing is always perfect.
- AP richy rich parents are the worst. They woukd love to find ways to cheat and find out what is on a test so their precious little spoiled brats can get another leg up in life.
- I would have slapped that lady in the meeting. So fucking rude.
- Coffee is always needed in my world too Lorelai.
- Probably the only nice teacher in that entire school and that is extremely sad.
- That's why going to those private schools are so insane. Getting good grades requires you to not have a social life at all.
- I would have just got up and left the bench. Leave me alone Paris. Don't talk to me.
- Sookie please! Stop worrying about the dam Risotto! SERIOUSLY!
- Do any of you remeber things you studied in school? Do you use the info regularly?
- Another reason not to go to those schools. They don't leave room fopr being a little late. Everyone is late at one point...
- Very inappropiate to go to the critics house sookie. I would have asked her to leave or told her I was calling the police